it's been over a year now since i've gone "mobile phone-less". recent unsatisfactory experience with a china-phone has reinforced my prior paradigm that cellphones are just wants and not needs; but certain changes in my lifestyle and work responsibilities have led me to undergo a paradigm shift once again and rely on this modern technology.

after careful examination (i.e. reading dozens of reviews ), i finally came to a decision to buy a nokia 5530 XM.

some factors that convinced me to choose this phone:
> one of the best phones within its price-range, good bang for the buck value.
> smart phone, i can edit spreadsheets while on-the-go. although, i have to install a third-party application
> beautiful and slim design; feels good in my hand.
> audio quality is good and at par, even better, within its price range.
> camera is ok, i'm not really looking for DSLR quality, i just take a few snapshots every now and then.

in the following days/weeks/months, i'll be posting games, apps, themes and stuffs that may, in one way or another, have something to do with my phone.

i have this phone now for almost a month and very happy with it, no regrets whatsoever.

0 comments